Skip to main content
Question

Your appallingly poor product

• 25 May 2024
  • 6 replies

1. When is Sleep Timer being restored to your app?
  2. Why can I no longer listen to locally stored content?
  3. Just how much money are you grifters making on exit?
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

1. When is Sleep Timer being restored to your app?
  2. Why can I no longer listen to locally stored content?
  3. Just how much money are you grifters making on exit?
  1.  Mid June.  This info has been readily provided by Sonos along with other forthcoming features.
  2. you can if your library is correctly set up.  Again there is help on the forums.  Sonos has confirmed local libraries are not going anywhere.  There may be several reasons your library is not accessible, one of the mains ones being that the SMBv1 protocol has been deprecated
  3. What are you talking about ?
Userlevel 2
Badge

Where is the library add in the app?

Userlevel 2
Badge

And why is this so hard post app update? Are you paid by Sonos? It’s an utter ****ing ****show

And why is this so hard post app update? Are you paid by Sonos? It’s an utter ****ing ****show

No I’m not paid by Sonos.  Why is it so hard ? — I don’t know I didn’t write it.  I just thought you were  seeking help, hence my reply.  I apologise as it seems that is not the case.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

All Sonos staff are clearly identified as such. What @Andrew-s  is stating is that if you want help from this user forum then other users are willing to give up some of their free time to help you.

If you just want to rant, then please state that in your posts.

Userlevel 2
Badge

All you are doing is providing unpaid labour to a company that is mocking you with its incompetence.