Skip to main content

Will Sonos ever support older systems with the “fixes” for the new May 7, 2024 app?

• 30 May 2024
  • 2 replies

I personally believe Sonos will never offer app fixes for those of us who spent thousands of dollars over the last 5-6 years and use speakers older than the Roam, Era and Move speakers currently for sale.

It appears that Sonos’ only interest lies in supporting their new headphones, as well as current and future speakers. 

We are screwed….

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I personally believe Sonos will never offer app fixes for those of us who spent thousands of dollars over the last 5-6 years and use speakers older than the Roam, Era and Move speakers currently for sale.

It appears that Sonos’ only interest lies in supporting their new headphones, as well as current and future speakers. 

We are screwed….

IMO you are prob wrong 🙂We don’t have long to wait. Queue management fixes are due “early June” aka next week. So if they meet that target it’s a good sign. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

This update won’t fix my problems. I get dropped speakers, defaulting to one room in a group of rooms, volume levels go up, down and back up when adjusting volume, always the same error message when clicking on “Recently Played” selection, and more.