Skip to main content
Question

Will Sonos buy back kit?

• 26 May 2024
  • 6 replies

Will Sonos buy back my £3,000 of kit now I can't load up my PC music libarary?

The ‘phone service simply said ‘the technical team will have fixed this soon’ ...they haven't after a week

The new app appears to be a disaster! 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

If you really want to sell your Sonos speakers, I'll take them at a reduced price!

But if you want to fix the issues you are having, like many others are, look here:

There are ways to get access to your music again. You just need to search.

Thank you Pools-3015.

...and (having taken a day off to search through the posts) I have found the answer! [Post from peterlip]. Complicated but after much fiddling about my PC music library is back on Sonos! 

I don’t think I will be buying any more Sonos kit ever again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

...and (having taken a day off to search through the posts) I have found the answer! [Post from peterlip]. Complicated but after much fiddling about my PC music library is back on Sonos! 

I don’t think I will be buying any more Sonos kit ever again.

Would you care to provide a link to the solution, in case any others need the same advice? 

Would you care to provide a link to the solution, in case any others need the same advice? 

Links for PC/Mac and NAS (Note: You are going to need the PC/Mac app to complete):

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/add-your-music-library-to-sonos

..I can’t find the link but the picture has the words….at point #6 I used my ‘owner’ user name..and it worked fine..and I went to point #8..