Answered

Why does Sonos work so badly?

• 27 May 2023
  • 4 replies

** this app does NOT WORK. DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS. 

I SPEND MORE TIME TRYING TO GET THE SLOW MOTION APP TO WORK THAN LISTENING TO MUSIC

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!

Moderator Note: Text and title modified to meet community standards

icon

Best answer by Corry P 1 June 2023, 13:37

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

All those products you claim to own in your profile, including products that were discontinued many years ago and some released only a few weeks ago. You kept buying products, running S1 and S2 systems. And you’ve never posted on here to ask for assistance.  

Most unlikely, in my opinion. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

This is your very first post, so you have clearly put in zero prior effort to resolve whatever your problem is. Go away.

A few minutes after the post appeared I checked the product list. The list was much shorter at that time. As I recall it was a simple S2 surround system.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Wallamina 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I’m sorry to hear of the issues you’ve been having, but it sounds like the issue is with your network rather than with your Sonos system. Sonos uses your network in a way that other devices do not, and can therefore highlight network configuration issues that other devices do not. Unfortunately, you have no speakers registered to the account that you are using to post here so I cannot check the cloud-connection status of your system to confirm.

I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.