Skip to main content
Question

Where do I add a Music Library?

• 28 May 2024
  • 5 replies

Where in the jumble of S2 menu items is there a section to Add a Music Library.? 

There's a new menu item to Add a Headphone (???) but nothing to add a NAS. 

BAMBOOZLED - BAFFLED - and BEWILDERED

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

No answers, no ideas.?  Anybody? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Where in the jumble of S2 menu items is there a section to Add a Music Library.? 

The ability to add the music library will be added in a future update.

For now, if you have another device that you have not updated, you can use that device to add the library. After adding the library you will need to fully close and reopen the app. You will see your library on the main screen.

The ability to add the music library will be added in a future update.

For now, if you have another device that you have not updated, you can use that device to add the library. After adding the library you will need to fully close and reopen the app. You will see your library on the main screen.

Thanks.  I'll give it a try. It's all very much like following 'My First Book of Computer Magic'. 

Thanks.  I'll give it a try. It's all very much like following 'My First Book of Computer Magic'. 

If you have a PC., the PC app still has full local library functionality. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

OK - so another feature removed - I lost my music library that has several thousand albums … no way to add it now so the library is now useless.

Looks like sooner or later the only service you will have is Sonos radio!!!

Sonos - what are you doing?????