Skip to main content
Question

What have you done, Sonos? Where's Apple Music

• 14 May 2024
  • 5 replies

What a terrible ‘upgrade’.

Sonos, not only is it an awful app upgrade, it doesn’t even know it’s awful… it just keeps me in a spin trying to reauthorize Apple Music.

Guys, you have seriously dropped the ball. Just look at your comments.

Whoever did the upgrade, whoever did the testing, Take them outside and lock the doors.

I really expected better from Sonos.

So, the question remains, I’ve upgraded, how on earth do i get Apple Music to play? 

Spoiler alert, I’ve tried reauthorising many times.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

I have same issue, cannot re authorise Apple Music on either of our 2 iPhones. Anyone got a solution? Have tried process many times, rebooted Sonos and deleted app.Nothing works!

How can Sonos release such a rubbish upgrade … again….. they have a long track record of this!

So how do you get a solution to this. I have the same problem. There is no point in me having Sonos if I can’t play Apple Music. How do you get Sonos to respond? 

Same issue. It takes 10 minutes for Sonos to respond. 

Me too. Unable to reauthorize Apple Music, The volume control is unstable. This upgrade is a massive step backwards. I want my Sonos back 

Seriously, why can’t we get a response from Sonos, on this matter, this has been on going for me for about 2 weeks now, since that horrible update.  I just got myself a new Sonos speaker too, and i can’t get Apple Music to authorize itself,  I have tried signing out of both Apple Media and Purchases, and the Sonos app itself.  STill cannot reauthorize apple music