What happened to Cruise Control on SONOS Radio?

• 16 March 2024
  • 5 replies

I no longer see Cruise Control Station on my S2 iPhone app. Any information about why?

5 replies

I understand it got merged and changed into a new station which is called ‘Rock Road Trip’. I just can’t recall where I read that, but hope it assists. 👍

I’ll try it - thanks for the tip 

Update - Rock Road Trip unfortunately isn’t the new Cruise Control. Totally different music selection. Cruise Control was more EZ listening, Rock Road Trip is more 80 Rock. Thanks anyway

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I no longer see Cruise Control Station on my S2 iPhone app. Any information about why?

Since mid of February some stations including the one you mentioned just are part of the paid Sonos Radio HD subscription. If you can subscribe at your region getting the station in hd quality would be an option. Otherwise there will be similar stations I suppose. 
You can test Sonos Radio HD one month free in a trial period. 

Closets match to cruise control I can find is “Endless Summer”

Be prepared to be peppered with ads. I guess that was the model from the start, get them involved, then shift to a paid subscription model. Gotta make money I guess, I couldn’t work out why they started the sonos radio to begin with but it makes sense now.