Answered

Website shows unused devices - app doesn't

• 11 January 2021
  • 3 replies

A small niggle, but I wanted to check I had registered my new Sonos One and looked on the website.  The website shows my old system, a play one setup that I have now sold and replaced.    However, the app on my phone is correct - shows the new system.

I cant see how to change the info on the website.  I would like it to be correct, just in case I have any warranty issues.

What am I doing wrong?

Many Thanks

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 11 January 2021, 20:42

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Hi. The only thing you are doing wrong is caring about it. Units registered to you will stay in your account until a new owner adds them to their system. 

This has no practical implications and certainly has no bearing on warranties. 

Hi. The only thing you are doing wrong is caring about it. Units registered to you will stay in your account until a new owner adds them to their system. 

This has no practical implications and certainly has no bearing on warranties. 

Hmmm a dash of lockdown crazy maybe?   Thanks for replying!

That web page you’re looking at is “devices that I’ve registered to my account over time, and has not subsequently been registered to anyone else”. It is not a “this is what I’m using right now” database at all.