Answered

We’ve run into a problem. Try again. Apple Music.

• 26 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Just got my sonos five and when I try to connect to my Apple Music app, I get the error message “We’ve run into a problem try again.”  I have tried all the trouble shoot that I have found on the various threads and nothing worked.

icon

Best answer by Corry P 2 January 2023, 12:02

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @NikoZ 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Your question is worded “when I try to connect to my Apple Music app”, but you have Adding a Music Service in your topic tags. Can you please confirm that you are just trying to add Apple Music to your Sonos system, or are you doing something with the Apple Music app? AirPlay, for example?

If you are just adding the account to Sonos, are you using an Apple device, or an Android device to add the account? Have you tried using another device (if that’s an option)?

https://status.sonos.com/ is currently clear, but I was off for a week and I am unaware if there was any issues last week. Have you tried again recently?

It may help to reboot your router by switching it off for at least 30 seconds, and to reboot your phone.

If none of this resolves the issue, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system.

I hope this helps.