Answered

want multiple alarm programs at the same time!!!

• 22 July 2023
  • 3 replies

I work every other weekend. So on the days I work I have the alarm (my fav radio station) going off at 5:30 and 6am with increasing volume. Works great! So when I don’t work I want to start my alarm routine at 6am with a lower volume. I can’t program this! I always get a message “Unable to save the alarm. There is already an alarm for this room at the specified time.”  I obviously don’t want to select both at the same time! I want to use the quieter alarm when I’m not working! Help!

icon

Best answer by buzz 22 July 2023, 15:54

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

is there a significant difference between 5:30am and 5:31am? The 01’s could be the off weekends.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

is there a significant difference between 5:30am and 5:31am?

Yes: 60 whole seconds! 😜. But otherwise this seems like a reasonable solution. 

is there a significant difference between 5:30am and 5:31am? The 01’s could be the off weekends.

Hilarious! Thanks! That’s a great idea! I also got around it by having the alarm go off in my main bath instead of main bedroom. Since I use the yonomi app to group all of my speakers together overnight, the radio comes on on all of my speakers regardless of the main one chosen. I just wish Sonos would fix thus though because it’s kind if a stupid (and annoying) problem to have.