Skip to main content

I recently updated the app, as well as all of my software for the speakers in my house. Ever since then, my speakers will randomly reset the volume to 0 multiple times throughout the day, which then causes them to display a green light on top of the speaker. Is this happening to anyone else? Super annoying, especially in the middle of the night when the white noise in my kids room turns off and wakes them up. Need this fixed asap.

Hi @Sebojosh 

Welcome back to the Sonos Community! And, apologies for the delay.

You are not alone - I have seen this happen on my own system. It has been reported and we are investigating - there is no ETA for a resolution, but I will update this thread when a fix has been made available through a future software update.

I hope this helps.

Hi @Sebojosh 

We now consider this issue to be resolved. If you still experience this behaviour, please ensure both your Sonos system and Sonos app are fully up-to-date and if still seeing the same problem, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports. Thanks.