Question

Uploading music from iPlayer, having uploaded that from a CD

• 19 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I am unable to upload music from iPlayer any more - my IT support person (I pay for support from official Apple technicians) has checked that Sonos is pointed to the right address - any ideas?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @patricia d, thank you for reaching out to us, and welcome to the Sonos community.I appreciate you for bringing this concern to us. Let me help you out with this.

First, I'd like to ask a few questions to isolate the issue and to help you with some suggestions on what you can follow.

1. This is to clarify that when you mentioned iPlayer you're referring to your iTunes, is this correct?
  2. Are you having issues uploading music to Apple Music? Or are you having an issue uploading music on your iTunes library?
  3. Is the sync turn on from your iOS device?
    • On your iOS device, go to Settings > Music > Turn on Sync Library

I'd appreciate if you can provide more information about your concern. Also, please submit a diagnostic report for us to check. Just include the confirmation number in your response so that we can look up the information.

If you have any questions about this. We and the community are always here to help.