Skip to main content
Question

updates

• 17 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Since the updates I have two massive issues now, firstly I can only play one speaker at a time. I have 4 speakers in 4 rooms and we could all listen to whatever we wanted but now only one song can be played on one or if they are grouped together, I use Spotify, anyone have the same issue or know how to fix it? Second, playlists, you cannot edit playlists anymore (or at least I can't) I find the playlist so laggy now as well. I'm thinking of ditching the Sonos speakers as the updates have ruined them

1 reply

The first seems like it is some sort of network issue, although it is hard to tell from the little information available. The second is likely a feature Sonos has not yet reintroduced to the version 80 S2 app, and we’re all waiting for the update that provides that. 

For the first issue, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.