Skip to main content

Unable to reauthorize Apple Music on newest Sonos App.

• 14 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Reauthorization of Apple Music isn’t working on newest Sonos App. Streaming from Apple Music is working fine if I use another device through Sonos S2.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I had this issue as well.  I had to delete the service and then re add it. This worked. If you haven’t tried this worth a shot.

After I added my kids accounts the controller unauthorized again. Deleted and re-added it. Didn’t add the kids accounts again. Has been working since.  RIP my algorithm

Thanks @Bumper.

It seems to me like a lot of work for such basic but essential functionality. It should work flawlessly from the start.

I think I’ll just wait a while to put the newest version on other devices, especially on the ones my wife uses. You know what they say: Happy wife… 😎

I had this issue as well.  I had to delete the service and then re add it. This worked. If you haven’t tried this worth a shot.

After I added my kids accounts the controller unauthorized again. Deleted and re-added it. Didn’t add the kids accounts again. Has been working since.  RIP my algorithm

This one works for me. Thanks a lot.