Unable to play from Amazon Music

• 25 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Unable to play any music from Amazon. Disconnected and reconnected amazon account, but keep getting "requested operation failed, please try again"

Diagnostic submitted, 865678127

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I’m having the same issue from the Sonos app so I’m assuming there’s issues somewhere effecting everybody. If I start the Amazon Music app and tell Alexa to play on my Beam it works. If I tell it to play on my One SL it won’t work. If I try to cast to either from the Amazon Music app it doesn’t work. 

And I just realized it works to either using AirPlay. So I can open the Amazon Music app and AirPlay to either of my Sonos devices. I would give that a try (if you have Apple product) until they fix the current issue with Sonos app.

This is really frustrating. I can’t see my playlists at all. Everything else gives the same error, “Requested Operation Failed”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

https://status.sonos.com/ There is a service problem. 

There are also several other threads about this. 

Well, that's good. When I looked this morning there was only the XM issue reported there.

Thank you!