Answered

Unable to play Calm Radio - and the song is not encoded correctly

• 7 January 2023
  • 4 replies

• Contributor I
  • 5 replies

Any Ideas? I see there are several other apps appearing to have the same issue. Are we just stuck with waiting until the app resolves their programing with Sonos?

All of my apps work on both a Windows platform and on my Iphone platform, EXCEPT Calm Radio. I have done all of the unistall/reinstall, reboots, etc… Any ideas? Thank you.

icon

Best answer by LCB 29 May 2023, 15:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

What’s the song? I can check my system to see if it works for me if you want. 

Hi @Bumper 

It doesn’t matter which one I click on. Once I get to the play level, I get the same response on any path to their music.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Bumper 

It doesn’t matter which one I click on. Once I get to the play level, I get the same response on any path to their music.

Ah sorry to hear that. Probably best to see if support can help.

My question was just resolved… I selected Calm Radio again (the free program w commercials.) Sonos popped up "..not encoding correctly..” THEN, there was a pop-up from AT&T Smart Home app (I did not have this previously installed.)

The Smart Home pop up reported that it was blocking access to a script, (I believe sonos.zp, or calm.zp, sorry it was a quick decision when I saw "mentally approvalable words”… I selected allow access.

My Calm Radio is playing again!!!!