Answered

Unable to Browse Music (YouTube Music)

• 11 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi,  In the last week or so my Sonos One has stopped being able to browse my YouTube Music via my “Your Likes” playlist, and via “Songs”. All other browse selections work fine (Artists, Albums, other playlists). I can still play songs from those lists fine.

I’ve seen old posts related to list size issues … my library is approx 4.5k songs and “My Likes” playlist is approx 2k songs. Browsing these has never been an issue until recently.

I’ve rebooted everything, upgraded router firmware, removed and re-added YouTube Music account to Sonos One. No change from any of this.

Does anyone know what the issue is ?

icon

Best answer by rbrown 11 June 2023, 16:09

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Same here.

See this thread for a workaround at least :

Hey, thanks for that. Seems I’m not alone with this issue. The workaround works good enough for me :).

I found out the reason and fix. Any YouTube Music playlist above 500 songs it won't work. If you have 499 or less it will work. Sonos please fix. It's ridiculous that you can't play a playlist above 500. 

You said you found the reason and fix.  What is the fix?  Deleting your playlist down to 500 songs is not a fix.  I have almost 2K of songs and Sonos is playing less than a quarter of them.  This issue just recently started. I'm really disappointed with Sonos.