Answered

Unable to Browse Music error on Spotify

• 29 January 2022
  • 4 replies

I am receiving the “Unable to Browse Music” Spotify error that has been written about and previously resolved.  I have no issues with my other music services. Spotify results are returned when using the general Sonos app search feature (i.e. when I search for music using the magnifying glass) but when I attempt to use the Spotify app located within Sonos to search for music, I repeatedly receive “Unable to Browse Music” message (I can’t see any of my playlists etc.).  This issue started occurring very recently and is the same whether I am accessing Sonos from my iphone or Mac.  I have deleted and added the native Spotify app again (and again) on both my iphone and my computer - I also deleted/re-added Spotify within the “services” section of the Sonos app on both my phone and my computer.  Spoke to Sonos tech support who was - per the usual - super helpful and patient but after a ~60 minute call, the issue persists.  Suggestions?

icon

Best answer by Sotiris C. 3 February 2022, 13:32

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello @Hamiltke, thank you for reaching out to our Community. I’m sorry to hear you are still experiencing problems with your Spotify on Sonos.

I will kindly ask you to reach out to Sonos Support again. Using your email the agent will be able to find your case and investigate further. I’ve also added a note with some instructions for the next agent picking up the case.

Great - Thanks and Will Do!

Same issue here.  Cannot browse, but search appears to work.

So, what did Sonos support say when you reached out to them?