Answered

Unable to add music library windows 10

• 6 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello! I was trying to add a music folder to sonos s2 app windos 10 but it is stuck  in an infinite next next loop between select folder and adjust sharing options,  no error messages. Run the program as administrator,  I checked firewall settings but no luck,  I can play music  from pc app to sonos. any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 6 June 2023, 13:10

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

It could be a number of things that’s perhaps causing this issue, I would maybe first restart the PC and network router and then start with the suggestions mentioned in these Sonos support links:

Also consider removing the Sonos App and re-installing it from here:

https://support.sonos.com/s/downloads

…on reinstall and opening the App, accept the T&C’s etc; and connect the App back to the existing Sonos system on the local ‘private’ subnet.

If still no joy after trying these things, then it maybe best to submit a Sonos system diagnostic report from within the Sonos App and either note/post it’s reference back here and then contact/chat with Sonos Support Staff via this LINK  and see what the Staff can suggest to resolve the matter.

I did all these  and after a reinstall it works! Thanks  a lot.