Skip to main content
Answered

unable to add mixcloud

• 9 September 2023
  • 1 reply

I can't add the mixcloud app to my sonos account. Please help.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Brie78, welcome to the Sonos Community!

I’ve had a look on my system and I’m able to add Mixcloud. Mixcloud can be added to Sonos from many regions, probably the most I’ve seen on a music service, but I would still recommend you check it’s available for you by checking this page: Mixcloud on Sonos.

If it is available in your region, then check your address is set up correctly on Sonos.com, as this is what your Sonos system checks to display region relevant services, offers, and outages.

After changing your region, give your system an hour or two to change over, or you can speed this up by restarting your Sonos system. If your address was correct and you still can’t see Mixcould, try rebooting your controller or trying a different controller when trying to add Mixcloud.

If none of the above help, then I would recommend reaching out to our support team for further assistance, as they have the necessary tools available to troubleshoot this with you.

I hope this helps!