Skip to main content
Answered

Unable to accept Terms & Conditions in the new mobile app - Samsung Galaxy S24

• 3 July 2024
  • 6 replies

Since installing the new version of the Sonos mobile app on my Android Samsung Galaxy S24, I am unable to access my Sonos system.  When I ask to join an existing system the accept T&S’s button is grayed out and does nothing when I tap it. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app several times over the past two months with no success. I contacted Sonos Tech support today, and they had no solution for this issue.

This is getting frustrating, hoping someone out there can offer a solution.

Thanks in advance for your help with this problem! 

6 replies

Userlevel 1

Same here. I’ve read all the terms and scrolled to the bottom but the button stays gray. I’m on IOs. Such great speakers, such crap software. 

Userlevel 1

FYI, I can get it to work on the iPad iOS, but no joy on my iPhone. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @rileymands 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

We have identified an issue whereby some users will be unable to progress past the step of accepting the Terms & Conditions within the Sonos app.

Please ensure that you have not set your mobile device to enlarge the contents of the screen in any way - if you have, setting the zoom back to the standard setting may allow you to accept the T&Cs in the app.

If the above does not help, please try using the Sonos app on a different device in the meantime - if that is an option for you.

We have no estimate for when a fix might be put in place, but this issue is a high priority. I’ll update this thread when it is resolved. Thank you for your patience.

I hope this helps.

I had the same problem getting pass the terms and conditions, and the solution was on adjusting the screen zoom on my galaxy s24 ultra, the screen zoom was all the way up, I lowered and it works now.

Thanks 

I set the zoom back to the standard setting on my Samsung s24 and that allowed me to accept the T&Cs in the app.

Problem Solved!

Thank you, Cory P Sonos Staff 

Hi guys.

I can hear you guys also have a Samsung s24 like me. When I try to pair my Sonos Beam to my s24 my s24 doesn't pick up the sound code and the microphone is set up and everything is setup. Can this also be because something with zoom or enlargement of the screen? Does the sound pin work on your s24?