Answered

Trying to find KROQ radio in the Alarm music selection

• 26 January 2023
  • 2 replies

I can stream radio station KROQ (106.7 in Los Angeles) no problem in Sonos via TuneIn.  I am trying to set the station as the selected music for an alarm.  Is there a way to find the path to select this in the main part of the app or does anyone know what the path is to select it?

When you go into the select music portion of the Alarm it gives you a ridiculous amount of drill down menus many of which have multiple alphabetical listings - ie they go A->Z A->Z a few times over.  Additionally there is no search option to just search for what you are looking for in what appears 100s of possible selections.  I know it is possible as I have one alarm already set to KROQ but I can’t remember how I found it.  Thanks!

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 26 January 2023, 06:27

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

In the Sonos app, search for KROQ under Stations. Tap the “…” next to KROQ under TuneIn and tap More. Select “Add to My Radio Stations”.

Under the Alarm settings, tap “Music” and select TuneIn and then “My Radio Stations”. Select KROQ and tap OK.

Thank you thank you!!  That work perfectly!