Skip to main content
Question

trueplay still not working on my arc sl with new update 80.02.04

• 4 June 2024
  • 8 replies

Trueplay still not working on my arc sl with the newest update 80.02.04. it gets stuck on the begin tuning. Like nothing happens when you press begin tuning. 

Is anyone else still having the same problem? 

Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Just checked mine on 80.02.04 with speaker firmware updates completed.

Since it's not requiring it I am not going to even try to redo Trueplay at this point. IPhone 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Trueplay still not working on my arc sl with the newest update 80.02.04. it gets stuck on the begin tuning. Like nothing happens when you press begin tuning. 

Is anyone else still having the same problem? 

Thanks

As well as the app update, did you also update the firmware on all your speakers?

Badge

Yeah. It prompted me to update the arc sl. But it's still stuck. With how glitchy the new app is, very hesitant to factory reset and start everything from scratch. I am just hoping more traction from people with the same issue and Sonos can address this issue in another update.

Having the same issue.

Workarounds on reddit didnt work for me either

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

At first it was stuck, but after the latest update it is completely missing. (IOS, Arc, etc). I went from2 sub to one sub (sold one) and I can’t even remove the old sub. It sees it is missing, but removing it will result in an unknown error. Over and over again.

Badge

The same for me, since the new app, I have not been able to retune, even though all hardware and app has been updated several times. I reset everything a few times. I did not factory reset… as I have concerns that I’ll not be able to use anything. I must say this is the WORST experience I’ve had with Sonos and the most frustrating.

i don’t understand with updates daily what is going on. I see people fleeing the eco system over this new app and its issues! 

if someone has a new option for fixing this issue please let me know. 

Badge

There are suggestions that it happens with trueplay on iPads. Hoping Sonos can address the issue soon.

Badge

The current update just fixed it for me. Trueplay works know!!