Answered

treble

• 24 March 2024
  • 6 replies

How can I get more treble out of my system?

icon

Best answer by Stanley_4 26 March 2024, 00:08

View original

6 replies

Adjusting Tone Controls.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Moving the speakers a little further from the walls might also decrease bass, if that helps? Also try with the Loudness option on or off. 

Tried moving my speakers little further away from the walls, but I just can’t Get that crisp upper and sound. Have had this Sonos unit since 2016, so it might be time for me to upgrade it. Unfortunately, when you upgrade with Sonos, you have to buy everything. That’s OK because it is the best sounding equipment out there for the price. Thank you, RSW

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Might be worth a call to support to see if you have a hardware issue, sometimes that can get you a replacement discount.

Also check the Sonos offers for Upgrades and see if your unit is eligible for any of them.

https://www.sonos.com/en-us/myaccount/user/offers/upgrade

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

That only works so much. When you have the treble maxed out with the equalizer at +10… there’s no more adjustment. I agree with Sneakattakmedia…more treble and highs are needed…way to much bass but that’s what Sonos seems to push on its users…

Yeah, they seems to be a big deal with almost any audio equipment. I think it has to do with the advent of hip-hop and rap. They really need the low end. Other types of music, classical, Rock, classic rock, jazz all needs fairly high treble. Sonos is the best stuff I have found out there at the price point. However, the lack of more control over the Tones like bass, travel, and even mid range or lacking. They should not be at this price. I personally can do about it is nothing. Thanks all of you for your input. I really appreciate it. RSW.