Answered

Tidal songs freezing

• 19 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I am trying to stream my Tidal Playlist on Sonos S1 App and from time to time different streaming services have the same issue, they freeze seconds into the song playing. Usually i reauthorize the service and it fix itself. Recently this has no been working, I’ve tried it all, disconnecting the device from power and Wi-Fi, deleting streaming service from Sonos, restarting tablet, reauthorizing the tidal. But nothing this time around, any suggestions or solutions?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 19 April 2023, 10:59

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @DjCito 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Such issues are usually caused by local conditions - specifically, electromagnetic interference. I recommend you have a read of our Reducing wireless interference help page and see if you can improve things for any affected speakers, any ethernet-wired speakers (which will be broadcasting to wireless speakers) and your router (and any additional Access Points).

For more targeted advice, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.