Skip to main content

Thinking of selling all 19 of my sonos speakers.

• 22 July 2024
  • 2 replies

I am just at the end of my tether .

Today both android apps keep crashing and I can't access anything.

My imac where my local library is now says access denied . I spent 48 hours weeks ago getting the damn thing to recognise my library. Got it to work and now today the whole thing is playing up.

I can't play anything from my local library. It's saying access denied AGAIN. 

WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON !!!!!!

IM SO ANGRY WITH WASTING MY TIME FIXING BUGS AND ISSUES CAUSED BY THIS NEW APP ITS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING AND RIDICULOUS.

SONOS , YOU SHOULD HAVE ALLOWED PEOPLE TO REVERT BACK TO THE S2 APP WHILE YOU GET YOUR ACT INTO GEAR AND SORT OUT THIS DEBACLE.

WE AS CONSUMERS SHOULDN'T BE HAVING TO DEAL WITH YOUR ISSUES CAUSED BY AN ARROGANT ATTITUDE TOWARDS YOUR CUSTOMER BASE .

SHAME ON YOU !!!!

2 replies

Feel your pain. Allegedly Sonos will release a new update today. Maybe this will fix some of your issues.

It’s crazy the Android crashing bug got through whatever testing (if they even do this)

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

They must have already done something to cause the bug ....it was fine until today again ..

I've set all my computers , tablets and phones to manual updates ....yet something got thru and now this .

It's just getting ridiculous. How all this was "BETA" Tested.

Who on earth were these people. And why weren't all these issues dealt with BEFORE making it compulsory to update the apps .…

Awful .....just awful