Skip to main content
Answered

"the associated service account was not found in your Sonos system" - my services disappeared and I can't add services

• 20 February 2024
  • 2 replies

“the associated service account was not found in your Sonos system" - between yesterday and today, my services disappeared and I can’t add any services.  All of my services have vanished (Pandora, Apple, Amazon, SiriusXM).  I’ve deleted/re-installed apps on my iOS and MacOS devices--no change.  I’ve reset my password--no change.  The apps can see my system, but I can’t play anything (the only app that appears is TuneIn and it doesn’t play “Unable to play the Radio station” Any other ideas?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I ended up power cycling my Sonos h/w and now magically all my music services are back.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

If this happens again you might be able to stop it by setting static/reserved IP addresses for your Sonos, they are set in your router’s DHCP settings page. Follow that by a Sonos power down, router reboot and powering the Sonos back up.