Answered

System problems

• 24 December 2023
  • 5 replies

• Contributor I
  • 2 replies

my app was connected to my system and everything is working just fine. Now I cannot connect. I have tried rebooting and starting everything over again but nothing seems to work. Sonos support is closed. Can anybody help

icon

Best answer by Corry P 27 December 2023, 13:07

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Same here. I’m definitely struggling with reconnecting a Play One. It finds it and then tells me there’s a problem.

Both of you might want to try wiring the Sonos speaker temporarily to your router with an Ethernet cable, and see if it shows up. 

FWIW, there is no Play One. There is a PLAY:1, and a Sonos One. They’re similar, but distinct speakers. 

Perhaps, it’s a sonos issue. I guess we’ll have to wait until customer service opens.

@gfj, in order to get help, you’re likely going to need to provide a bunch more information, especially as this community has no access to any system diagnostic that you’ve submitted. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @GFJ 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

If rebooting your router and phone does not help (please switch router off for at least 30 seconds to reboot it), I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.

I hope this helps.