Answered

Symfonisk remote/volume control gen 2, scenes not working

• 15 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
  • Collaborator I
  • 22 replies

I have s2 system with both Sonos and Symfonisk speakers. I have the IKEA Trådfri gateway and the Ikea Symfonisk volume remote control gen 2. The remote control works great for playing, volume etc but I can no longer get scenes to work. Before it worked as advertised i.e. creating a scene in the IKEA app for a Sonos/Symfonisk speaker and when hitting “add music” I could choose whatever is in my “my Sonos” section of my Sonos app, but now I get the error message that “my Sonos is empty” which is not the case. Old scenes I created before this bug arose still works despite getting a red error in the ikea app. Does anyone have this issue or know how to solve it? I am on iOS 17.2.1 and Sonos and IKEA are updated to latest versions.

icon

Best answer by Corry P 16 January 2024, 09:58

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @PerA 

Thanks for your post!

I recommend that you contact your local IKEA support: https://www.ikea.com/se/sv/customer-service/contact-us/

You may yet, however, receive help from the community at large.

I hope this helps.