Skip to main content

SW update with Mac Ventura

• 14 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Is Sonos ever going to get their Boost to work with Mac’s Ventura?  If not just say so and too bad deal with it!  This has been going for like year now.  Is this Sonos just trying to get me to buy newer HW like HP did? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

The Boost works completely independent of what OS your computer is running.  Matter of fact, the Boost is one of the only pieces of Sonos hardware which almost never interacts with any Sonos app of any kind.  What problems are you seeing which lead you to believe your Boost is not compatible with Ventura?

Badge

I really don’t know or care.  If it’s not that then it’s just the crappy app that everyone is complaining about?  Question are all these updates that Sonos puts out about every month only updating the app?   I’ve NEVER EVER seen any difference after I’ve been forced to install.  Sonos as at a minimum just needs to put out a disclaimer that the “update” doesn’t work with Ventura and give an option to delete and ignore. Forever since they are not going to fix it.