Answered

Stingray service

• 28 April 2024
  • 4 replies

The last several days (perhaps even a week) I have gotten no sound when I selected any of my saved Stingray stations.  Yesterday I noticed that the Stingray service is no longer even listed among the services offered.  I really like their music stations.  What happened?

icon

Best answer by 106rallye 28 April 2024, 21:28

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

There’s something wrong with Stingray, see 

Edit: https://musicsupport.stingray.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018917854-Can-I-Listen-to-Stingray-Music-on-Sonos The Stingray Music app is currently no longer supported on Sonos.

Thanks 106rallye.  I had already seen that information but was wondering if anyone had any details about exactly what is going on.

Any service can have a software bug occasionally.  Then they fix it and everything’s fine.  In this case, things have stopped working for a prolonged period of time AND Sonos no longer even lists the service.  That suggests something more than just a technical problem.  Curious what that might be.  As mentioned, I really do like their stations.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

It seems they just pulled the plug on Sonos.

Really would like to see Stingray Music come back on Sonos. Can I get anyone else to agree?