Question

Spotify Premium Playlist

• 31 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello, I just Upgraded to Spotify Premium. My Sonos displays the 3 playlists I had created prior to Premium, however any new Playlist I create does not show up in my SONO Spotify Library. I have rebooted, reauthorized, Deleted and Added my account, Updated my libraries….I am out of troubleshooting ideas?  Anyone of this forum with any thoughts or solutions...Much Appreciated ...Paul

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Pdelvisco.

Thanks for reaching out, we’d be glad to help.

It seems that all the suggested basic troubleshooting steps were exhausted, and I appreciate your effort in doing those. Usually, the first thing to try would be to remove and re-add your Spotify account, and if that doesn’t work, kindly submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app while the issue occurs, and reply with the confirmation number. I'd start by reviewing your system,  it will help in identifying what's possibly causing the issue.

If you have any questions,  feel free to reach out.