Answered

spotify not working properly

• 24 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I have bought a sonos arc and two sonos one sl speakers. If I listen to spotify with the sonos app it uses all three of them. If i open the spotify app it self or ask Google home to play music it only plays trough the two sonos one's. It ignores the arc. I have tried to remove the spotify account from sonos and installing it again,same for Google assistant. I have also tried to remove spotify from my Phone and installing it again. None of these things worked. Since i want to use Google home and also believe the spotify app is better than the version on the sonos app, only working with the sonos app is no acceptabel solution for me. I couldn't find any other working suggestions on google

Anyone knows how to fix this? I hoped that a big expensive brand like sonos have some good integrations with big players like spotify

icon

Best answer by 106rallye 24 November 2022, 08:56

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

If your system is set up as a surround system all music from non-TV sources should play on all speakers when the surround are set to “Full”. If the soundbar and the One’s are in separate “rooms” is Sonos, you can group them using the Sonos app. I do not know if the Spotify app follows the group, but I would expect it to do so. Also with GA: it cannot group speakers itself, but would use the grouped speakers if you change the music.