Answered

Spotify Not Available in Sonos S2 App

• 26 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Spotify does not appear as an option in the list of music services in my Sonos S2 App in iOS.

New Arc Soundbar, downloaded the Sonos S2 App, followed the instructions to add a new music service, but among the many services listed, Spotify is not showing. (?)

I have Spotify premium and can airplay music to the Arc, but why is Spotify not listed as an option in the S2 App?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 26 November 2023, 03:52

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Are you implying it does show up in your S1 app? Normally speaking, I’d suspect an issue in your address on the account you set up at www.sonos.com, but that wouldn’t be the issue if it’s showing up in S1. Have you called Sonos Support directly to discuss it?

I’d be tempted to reboot the router, as well.

I just meant to indicate that I was using the newest app on iPhone. I had not tried on S1. 
I called customer service, they asked me to download an app where they could remote view my screen. Confirmed it was not available. Asked me to download the Sonos app on my home computer. After installing and logging in, Spotify was available from the computer app. Allowed Spotify for use on Sonos, then it appeared in my phone app. 
all working now, but still raises the question; why is it not available to do this from S2 on my iPhone. 
was a long drawn out process. Not thrilled with what it took to do this :-(

I just meant to indicate that I was using the newest app on iPhone. I had not tried on S1. 
I called customer service, they asked me to download an app where they could remote view my screen. Confirmed it was not available. Asked me to download the Sonos app on my home computer. After installing and logging in, Spotify was available from the computer app. Allowed Spotify for use on Sonos, then it appeared in my phone app. 
all working now, but still raises the question; why is it not available to do this from S2 on my iPhone. 
was a long drawn out process. Not thrilled with what it took to do this :-(

Which Sonos app for computer did Sonos Support asked you to download?  I have tried the Sonos app for PC but it still does not show Spotify in the list.