Skip to main content

Missing Spotify albums on Sonos. For example, Spotify album Guy by Steve Earle does not show up browsing albums by Steve Earle or searching for Guy in Albums. I have had this problem with other artists, albums, songs which are available on Spotify, but don’t show up on Sonos. Yes, I can play them straight from Spotify on my Sonos speakers. But everytime I can’t find an album on Sonos I shouldn’t have to go doublecheck via Spotify. Thanks–

Sounds like a weird bug with Spotify's SMAPI endpoint. I can't think of any technical reason for such a difference. Report it to Spotify. 

That is weird. Browsing Steve Earle in Spotify with the Sonos app the album shows up for me.

Maybe a temporary bug. Have you tried searching again?

Yes, an Artist Search of Steve Earle now includes the album Guy. But, an Album search of Guy still does not include the Steve Earle album. The album was released on March 29, 2019. I don’t know when it was added to Spotify. Also, earlier today at least one of the tracks (LA Freeway) from the album was listed under the Artist Search. Currently 4 of 16 are. I’ll check again tomorrow.
Thanks for your replies and suggestions. --LW

Even more weird. If I search for album “guy” it pops up fine, though I have to scroll a bit in the results:

If I search for album “guy Steve Earle” it also pops up, and no need to scroll:

In your first picture where you search for “guy”, what happens if you click on “Spotify”? You should then see a list of albums with the name “guy” in them, and then scroll the list. That was what I did.