Answered

Spotify likes can't be played via the desktop app

Hello there, 

I would like to submit a bug report. 

On the S1 desktop app, when I select my Spotify “library”, then “titles” and hit “play”, an error occurs every time. I can’t run my latest Spotify library picks, nor on shuffle mode, to say it otherwise… 

Hope someone will find a way to make it work, maybe by loading a part of the library in the queue-list for example ?

icon

Best answer by 106rallye 7 March 2023, 14:38

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I think Spotify decides what to show in the app. Maybe you could ask them too?

The titles show in the Sonos app. It’s when I hit the “play” button that the error occurs. 

I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

This will cover the Sonos’ ability to reach Spotify’s servers. If the issue turns out to be as @106rallye suggests, on Spotify’s part, there will be a limited amount that Sonos folk can do.