Question

Spotify doesn't play for 15 seconds

• 18 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi,

For the past 2 weeks every time I play off of Spotify there is no sound for the first 10-15 seconds and then it will start playing.  It looks like it’s playing on the app but no sound is coming out.  I tried resetting my router.  Any other tips?

Paul

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @paulmoreno34.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention. Allow me to provide my recommendations to put an end to this issue.

I would like to recommend contacting our technical support team for more in-depth troubleshooting steps. Allow me to share with you a  guide on how to reduce wireless interference. Another thing I would like to add is if we can submit a diagnostic after 5-10 minutes of the issue happening so we can check our system on what is going on with your Sonos system. I would like to recommend the guide about how to reduce wireless interference and if after following the guide, the issue still persists, you may want to consider contacting our technical support team for more in-depth troubleshooting steps.

I hope this helps.

Please let me know how it goes. I’ll be more than happy to help if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks,