Answered

SPOTIFY Album’s Missing

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

On my Sonos app (both iPhone & iPad) when I search for an artist most all of their albums & singles show up. But there’s also some singles and compilations missing towards the end. Unlike when I open and search on Spotify app, all albums, singles and compilations are listed. The only way I can play those missing albums is thru airplay. 

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 6 May 2024, 15:34

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Dcgman#1,

I’ve tested on my system and the few artists I searched for with Spotify showed all theirs albums and singles when searched through the Sonos app. Do you have any examples that the community and I can test ourselves to see if we can replicate this issue?

Since you can replicate this on two devices, I would re-authorize your Spotify account in the Sonos app, which you can do by going to Settings → Services & Voice → Spotify → Reauthorize. I’d also recommend power cycling your router and Sonos speakers by powering them off for one to two minutes then back on.

If those steps resolve the issue please let me know, otherwise any artists you can provide that you have this issue with would be helpful so I could test in my system as well.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

It looks like all the albums have shown using the new app.