Skip to main content
Question

spotify album library not showing up on new sonos app on ipad

• 10 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Using the new Sonos app on my iPad, my Spotify album library does not appear.  Spotify playlist appears in library. All other functions of Spotify and Sonos work fine.  Just can’t see my spotify library albums.  This is only happening on my iPad.  Problem does not occur when using Sonos app on android phone.  Have removed and down fresh installs of both Sonos and Spotify on iPad.  Have disconnected and reconnected Spotify.  Have signed out and back into Sonos.  This one problem remains.  Suggestions?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I have the same problem. Just updated the new Sonos app on my iPhone & Spotify playlists are there but when I select Spotify Albums it keeps coming up with an error message, something went wrong. Sonos is obviously not communicating probably with Spotify as all my albums are showing in my Spotify app & able to play via that app. 

Yes, I also receive the “something went wrong” error message when I try to access my Spotify album library.  I can play the albums but have to search for them all individually.  The library album function does not work.