Skip to main content

I’m trying to use the sonos web app because the mobile app is having issues and so is the desktop app and the sonos web app isn’t loading properly…

I would try a reboot of your Router, iOS and web app are working for me in the UK

I would try a reboot of your Router, iOS and web app are working for me in the UK

+1 that the desktop app isn’t working is a good indication it’s a local network issue and reboot should be first step. 

I had to use my sonos mobile app on iphone to re-authorise my turnein session via my mobile phone.

which is something I used to be able to do with the desktop app - but that’s broken now and so it seems that sonos (the company CEO - Patrick Spence) has decided that you must have a mobile phone to use your speakers.

I have rebooted my router/computer. Not a flex, but just for context, I have 20+ years IT support experience and use enterprise grade fibre network at home. It’s not a typical home-user issue.

I had to use my sonos mobile app on iphone to re-authorise my turnein session via my mobile phone.

which is something I used to be able to do with the desktop app - but that’s broken now and so it seems that sonos (the company CEO - Patrick Spence) has decided that you must have a mobile phone to use your speakers.

I have rebooted my router/computer. Not a flex, but just for context, I have 20+ years IT support experience and use enterprise grade fibre network at home. It’s not a typical home-user issue.

Is the web app working for you now?

yep, the sonos mobile phone app needed to re-auth tunein and then it would work from the sonos web app.