Answered

Sonos - Sirius XM The Highway

All of a sudden The Highway on SiriusXM will not play on my Sonos. I received the note unable to play the selected item. I am able to play other stations now. There for a couple of days I couldn’t even play anything on SiriusXM. I have the older version of Sonos. I did delete the app on my phone and on my iPad to see if this would fix the problem. Still can’t play the highway, but I am able to play some other channels that I like to listen to. What can I do to fix this. The Highway is my favorite channel!

icon

Best answer by amatojt 5 April 2023, 16:58

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Same problem over just the last few days.  Original Sonos system as well.  I see some old threads.  I’ve tried a few or the purported solutions without success.

Yes, I saw those too. I even tried removing Sonos app and then adding it back in without success. Very frustrated!

I had the same issue - I removed the channels from my favorites on Sonos and then re-added them and they are now working. So not sure what the issue was, but this has resolved the issue I had with all of the XM channels that were not working.