Skip to main content
Question

sonos services on new app

• 8 May 2024
  • 7 replies

The SiriusXM service has disappeared from my account since the upgrade. How can I get it back?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Spencer193, welcome to the Sonos Community!

If it was previously showing in the app, you may need to reauthorize SiriusXM by going into the Sonos app → Account → Content Services → SiriusXM → Account Name → Reauthorize Account.

If you didn’t have this service added, or reauthorizing didn’t help, try the following steps in order:

1. Close & Reopen the Sonos App.
  2. Log Out / In to Sonos Account via the New Sonos Controller.
  3. Adding another Music Service to refresh the available list of services.

This is something our team is aware of, however we don’t have an ETA on when this will be resolved. I’ve tagged this thread as having the issue and will reply with any updates our team provides.

Userlevel 2
Badge

This doesn’t work. Tried everything with Spotify, Napster etc.

you talk, talk talk, but not test

Hi @Spencer193, welcome to the Sonos Community!

If it was previously showing in the app, you may need to reauthorize SiriusXM by going into the Sonos app → Account → Content Services → SiriusXM → Account Name → Reauthorize Account.

If you didn’t have this service added, or reauthorizing didn’t help, try the following steps in order:

1. Close & Reopen the Sonos App.
  2. Log Out / In to Sonos Account via the New Sonos Controller.
  3. Adding another Music Service to refresh the available list of services.

This is something our team is aware of, however we don’t have an ETA on when this will be resolved. I’ve tagged this thread as having the issue and will reply with any updates our team provides.

This is not working and just need a path to be able to reconnect my Sirius account…Thank you Sonos Team.

Hello Jamie A…I’ve tried your recommendations above as outlined and this is not working to reintroduce my Sirius account to active status in the new Sonos App. I seem to be going in a loop to being asked to sign in to Sonos and then asking to sign in to my Sirius account over and over again. At one point it says I’m successful and and to go back to the Sonos app but then the Sonos app says there is a problem. Ref Sirius response:

You're all set.

You can now enjoy SiriusM on your Sonos. Return to the Sonos app to finish setup and start listening.

Ref Sonos response:

Couldn’t log in

Make sure you’re logged into SiriusXM using the account named on file and try again.

I do this over and over and get nowhere.

I have the same problem with sirius not playing on sonos anymore. Very very frustrating tried all the various fixes and no. Work. SONOS you need to fix your app ASAP with All the bugs it has. We have all paid for what has been a great service and now has gone to total Sh.....

@Jp roberts creek 

I have Sirius XM and no issues what so ever. You probably need to delete Sirius and the Sonos controller. Reboot your router. Re-install the Sonos controller and re-authorize Sirius XM. If that doesn’t resolve your issue then look further into your network.

I wound up deleting the Sirius music service account in the Sonos app and then reinstalling it. After that I was able to reauthorize my Sirius account and is now working.