Skip to main content

Sonos S2 App May 24 Update

I appreciate the efforts with new App, but the Home Screen now feels really busy. 

I'd like to see more customisable options eg being able to move or change the Search & Browse Bar. I don't like the full width bar above the Room/Playing section. It feels too busy at the bottom now. For me, an always there, Magnifying Glass Symbol next to the Profile and Settings Symbols would suffice.  

I was really hoping the new App would introduce more EQ options eg Addition of Mid Range Slider along side Treble and Bass. 

I understand some functionality is currently missing that existed in the previous version. I hope to see these options return very soon. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Still finding my way around the new app, but the "mute" button appears to have disappeared!

This update should be renamed Downdate. We used to love editing our streaming playlists but can't seem to be able to do so anymore. If only we'd known. We've blocked the update on my partner's phone so that we can still do this but..why oh why ?