Question

SONOS Radio "unable to play 'Rock Pantheon'- the associated service account was not found in your Sonos system"

• 10 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Hasn’t worked at all today, Nov 10th 2020. 

Only trying the ‘branded’ sonos stations, “Rock Pantheon, Alternative Energy, etc”

I’ve reset all speakers, reset wifi/router, reset fiber modem. 

All other sources work as intended.

Submitted diagnostics: 720274124

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Garf,

I have reported exactly the same fault to Sonos Support. There are other reports of the same issue elsewhere on the Community Forum. 

In my case, the problem seems to have resolved itself and I can now access branded and commercial stations again without any problems. I have updated my support ticket with the latest status.

Their last response to me suggested that I should re-authorise my Sonos Radio account in Settings/Services & Voice/Sonos Radio. As the problem seems to have been resolved I haven’t re-authorised my account, but I have told them I will if they request me to do this again.  

I am still awaiting a response from Support on this.

I see. I did remove the Sonos Radio and re-add it and it did not resolve anything as of yet.

Hi Garf,

I have reported exactly the same fault to Sonos Support. There are other reports of the same issue elsewhere on the Community Forum. 

In my case, the problem seems to have resolved itself and I can now access branded and commercial stations again without any problems. I have updated my support ticket with the latest status.

Their last response to me suggested that I should re-authorise my Sonos Radio account in Settings/Services & Voice/Sonos Radio. As the problem seems to have been resolved I haven’t re-authorised my account, but I have told them I will if they request me to do this again.  

I am still awaiting a response from Support on this.

that worked for me ...thanks @lohr500 !!

i was getting the error message “associated service account was not found in your sonos system” when trying to use the sonos radio since 11/10, pandora and prime music worked just fine. i did a reboot on my router and the speakers but that didnt work.  per the thread above i simply removed the sonos radio and reinstalled it, now it works just fine.