Answered

Sonos Radio Station Playlists

• 21 January 2024
  • 1 reply

What the f*^# is going on with Sonos Radio Station playlists? Two or three songs into a Sonos Radio Station playlist is a off-genre, profanity filled song from some Adult or Rap music playlist. This has occurred recently while listening to Coffee House Acoustic, Light Jazz Coffee House, Smooth Jazz, and other Sonos Radio stations. I’m not easily offended, but I’m glad the grandkids haven’t been around to hear it. May I suggest you get s^*# together, or I’ll take my business elsewhere.   

icon

Best answer by Corry P 23 January 2024, 10:27

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Hbold 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

And thank you for reporting this - I’m sorry to hear you were subjected to unwelcome profanity, and I too am glad your grandkids weren’t around to hear it.

However, we do not maintain any playlists/stations named Coffee House Acoustic or Light Jazz Coffee House - not only are they not ours, they are not even available on Sonos Radio. I did find them on YouTube Music, Apple Music, Amazon Music and Spotify, however - we cannot take any responsibility for the content found on third party services.

We are now doing an audit of the Smooth Jazz playlist (which we do maintain) after flagging it internally due to your report, and are happy to do so for other playlists if you can name them for us - and if they are ours.

I hope this helps.