Answered

Sonos radio station always disable

• 12 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Maybe because i do not have enough chances but every single time i found a good sonos radio station (after multiple hours of listening content) then couple months later the radio sudently come offline or disable.

I do not know if eighter sonos or "tune in" streamer that do not want to pay to renew their liscence anymore. Or maybe the radio itself who do not want to stream anymore. God know why but it pretty anoying because i spend many hours to finally found something that i like for nothing. Is it a common issue?

icon

Best answer by Thewizard2000 12 July 2023, 13:53

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Are they Sonos Radio stations, or stations on a streaming service such as TuneIn or Radioplayer? Either way, to answer your question: no, it’s not happened to me.
To be fair: there have been some, over the years, that have dropped from a service but I’ve found them on a different one. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Its say bellow the icon: station sonos radio. And i see Tune In logo below the station icon image.

The last one do not work is: Sunshine Live - Tech House. When i push the play button the radio do not start anymore and stop immediatly. Its happen on random station since day one with sonos since few years.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

I finnaly found my sunshine station in another service as you told me.  Thanks for the help!