Answered

Sonos radio NRK P1 - Not playing

• 10 February 2023
  • 6 replies

I can paly several other radio stations from NRK / Norwegain broadcaster, but not my favorite.

I tries on Sonons radio, radioplayer and NRK radio - non is working for NRK P1 / NRK P1 Stor-Oslo.

icon

Best answer by Bjørn68 12 February 2023, 10:19

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Norway NrkP1 Oslo will not start
I tried NRK p3 and several others to NRK P1 Vestland or other works fine.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I'm in Denmark but I have installed NRK on my Sonos and yes P1 doesn't play.

All other programs do, I think you should contact NRK, the fault probably lies with NRK.

Ii and thanks for TOUR respons

have and The are already working on it. 
This have hallende befare so its something with The api from NRK. 

Same problem. NRK p1 Østlandssendingen and NRK p1 stor-Oslo haven't worked for several days. Neither via sonos radio nor via NRK within sonos. Other NRK channels works fine, but that doesnt help me. 

Found a solution. It works if you add Radioplayer as a service in Sonos. All channels seems to be ok there. 

Badge

Sendte e-post til NRK. Fikk til svar: at de er kjent med at det er et problem med NRK P1 Stor Oslo NRK P1 Innlandet. Jobbes med en feilretting.

Moderator Note: Translation via Google.

Sent e-mail to NRK. Got an answer: that they are aware that there is a problem with NRK P1 Stor Oslo NRK P1 Innlandet. Working on a bug fix.