Answered

Sonos Radio

• 17 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi. My Sonos radio account needed to reauthorize but it doesnt let me do the process. All it say is “Error” There was a problem authorizing your account. 

Internet and connection is working fine. 

I logged out to try and login again but problem persists. 

thanks

icon

Best answer by Gonzalo_Garcia19 21 November 2020, 02:52

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Gonzalo_Garcia19.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I appreciate your detailed post outlining the issue as well as the step(s) that you did, let me help and try to figure this out.

For an existing Sonos system, please ensure that the Sonos system is updated to version 11.1 or later to access Sonos Radio. 

Kindly reproduce the issue, then submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app, and reply with the confirmation number. I'd start by reviewing your system as well as the status of the devices, it will help in identifying what's possibly causing the issue.

I’m looking forward to assisting you further from here.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out,  we are always here to help.

Dear Annazel. 

I didn't get to do any of this you suggested because it got fixes by itself this morning. If you still need me to send a diagnostic report I will go ahead. but I believe this is all done yet. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Gonzalo_Garcia19.

Thanks for your response and update.

It’s good to know that it seems to be resolved now, and if just in any case that you will experience any issue then you can go ahead and send the diagnostic.

I believe that we are all good from here and I will mark this thread as resolved.

If you may have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out,  we are always here to help.

Cheers!