Skip to main content
Answered

Sonos playlist in new app.

Dear Sonos Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I have encountered with the Sonos app following the recent update. Prior to the update, I had several playlists created within the Sonos app. Unfortunately, since updating to the latest version, I am unable to access any of these playlists.

I have attempted restarting the app, rebooting my devices, and even reinstalling the Sonos app, but the issue persists. The playlists are crucial for my daily usage, and it is quite frustrating not being able to access them.

Could you please provide guidance on how to resolve this issue?

Thank you for your assistance and understanding. I look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,

A.Matov

26 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Dear Rhonny,

Thank you for your response.

Yes, that is correct. When I tap on "Sonos Favorites" the next screen shows "Recently Added" in one row, but the "Playlists" section is not showing.

I can send a screenshot and a short video of the problem if that would help in diagnosing the issue.

I would appreciate any further assistance you can provide to help resolve this issue.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,

Angel

Not sure I’ll be able to help but perhaps, and others might add with their experiences (solutions or how theirs is the same). 
I don’t recognise the layout (mine doesn’t have Songs) and font (looks a fraction tall compared to my iPhone app). What device are you using?

I have same problem using an iPad Pro …..all playlists are gone.  I was told one month ago by Sonos support that in July and update will be coming to correct this.  But I doubt it for some reason.  

Hi,

According to this page: https://support.sonos.com/en-gb/article/the-new-sonos-app-and-future-feature-updates

Playlist editing is "coming soon".