Skip to main content

hello 

I am back again, moire issues with app,YAY love to speakers hate the app such a shame.

1. well its nice now that i can access my local music library again thanks (that was a joke)
  2. whats up with sonos playlist on the phone app?

on the desk top version i can create a playlist and add songs to the playlist but can not on the phone app. example only “sonos favorites” is visible on home screen no favorites, i don not see a way to create a playlist nor do i see any playlist. 

I can create playlist and add songs to those playlist on desktop only. 

in my lengthy dive into the community lots of others having same issue only fix ive seen is to use a different  app “sonoPhone” really????? thanks sonos.

am i missing an actual solution?

You already listed the actual solutions: desktop app or third party.

hah LOL seems sonos is ok outsourcing solutions for the app instead of having their app actually work, this is the second issue where 3rd party solution is only solution,  i bet there a few more i will find in future.  guess i will try to remember to use my desktop when wanting to do playlist things and use air play when i want to search youtube music library because neither one work on the sonos app.

wow ok thanks for confirming 

hah LOL seems sonos is ok outsourcing solutions for the app instead of having their app actually work

They are likely very happy you’ve found a way to get the speakers working while they work on their updates to fix the app. I’m sure they’re okay with that for now, although they’re hardly idle.

hah LOL seems sonos is ok outsourcing solutions for the app instead of having their app actually work, this is the second issue where 3rd party solution is only solution,  i bet there a few more i will find in future.  guess i will try to remember to use my desktop when wanting to do playlist things and use air play when i want to search youtube music library because neither one work on the sonos app.

Hi @WoahMahn, SonoPhone is a bargain, if for no other reason than reduced frustration! At the risk of stating the obvious, you can install and use the Sonos app and SonoPhone side by side … which lets you keep an eye on improvements to the former and use the latter whenever you run into something.